Personal Data (PD)
The data listed below are collected through online forms, especially « Request for samples » or « Contact us »
Name First name
Telephone e-mail address
Address City – Country
Purpose of PD processing
Intended for our internal use only, these PD will be processed by LABLABO to:
• answer questions, provide commercial or technical information regarding its products,
• forward samples of its products,
• follow-up on prospective clients, existing clients, projects.
LABLABO (see details above) / Mr Thomas Pinard, CEO
LABLABO is the exclusive recipient of the personal data collected.
LABLABO does not sell the personal data collected.
The PD will be stored by LABLABO for the time required by the purpose they have been collected for or for the duration of the subsequent business relationship.
Data protection rights
You may have access and get a copy of your personal data, object to their processing, have them corrected or erased.
You may exercise these rights:
• by regular mail sent to LABLABO – CS 30312 – 74112 ANNEMASSE Cedex – France
• in using the “Contact us” online form
If you think that LABLABO does not meet its obligations as regards to your personal data, you may file a complaint or send a formal request to the CNIL (the French Data Protection Authority) by clicking https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet